“To help people experience and share the life changing power of Jesus Christ.”
“Making an eternal difference one person, one community, one city at a time.”
- We will hurt with those who hurt.
- We will give up our privilege so God will be honoured. Philippians 2:6-11.
- We will seek to understand others.
- We will make time for each other.
- We will seek every opportunity to sacrifice ourselves for others.
- We will see and draw out each other’s God-given identity.
- We will choose to forgive as Christ forgave us.
- We will not let our circumstances dictate our outlook.
- We will encourage and build each other up. Ephesians 4:29
- We will focus on the promise of eternity with Jesus.
- We will find our hope in Scripture.
- We will worship God daily.
- We will actively listen to the Holy Spirit.
- We will embrace our freedom from sin.
- The Bible is our source of truth.
- We will do what we say we will do.
- We will have the courage to share our real life with others.
- We will say the hard things with gentleness and respect in order to draw people closer to Jesus.
- We will ask for and graciously receive the hard things in order to grow closer to Jesus.
- We will be open and transparent about the use of resources, both tangible and intangible.
- We will live lives that are consistent with the message we speak.
We believe in God, the Almighty, his son Jesus our lord, the Holy Spirit and the teaching in the Bible.
The Bible is what God gave us to help us figure Him out.
(2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16)
One God exists eternally in three persons, described in the Bible as – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; John 14:16-26 & 16:7-15)
God made everything.
We do things that take us away from God. He did something that brings us back.
(Isaiah 53:1-6; Matthew 1:21; John 3:16; Romans 5:8)
Jesus came to Earth and even though He is God, He limited Himself to being Human so that we could understand Him.
(Philippians 2:5-8; Luke 1:26-35; Hebrews 4:14-15; 1 Peter 2:21-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-5; Acts 1:9-11)
We did stuff against God and there was no way we could pay for what we did, so Jesus died on the cross to pay for our crimes. If we accept Him as the Lord of our lives and our saviour and are baptized (immersed) in His Name we are saved from the punishment for our crimes.
(Hebrews 9:11-14 & 10:10-13; 1 Peter 3:18,21; Galatians 3:13-14; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:38, 22:16; Romans 6:1-7)
Being saved from Hell when you die is a gift from God. This is called salvation, like being born twice. It is a new start.
(1 John 1:8-10 & 3:9; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:8-9)
We want to get better at loving God and other people too. So God planted Himself in us to help us do this.
(Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 14:20; Colossians 1:9-12 & 3:12-17)
The Holy Spirit is simply God living in you. He lives in Christians to help them live the best life they can.
(John 14:26 & 16:8-15; Romans 8:9 & 8:26-27; John 14:23; Acts 2:38; 1 Corinthians 12:13)